Best Animated Science Videos of 2015
2015 was fantastic year for the dissemination of science. So many scientists have used creative animation to tell the world what they do, and why it matters. Here are my nominees for the Best Animated Science Videos of 2015.
5. This video sheds light on the Financial Impact of Cancer, a field that has started to attract attention from both researchers and policy makers.
4. A beautiful video that explains Plate Tectonics.
3. A fun video about a first-of-its-kind effort to Map the World’s Trees.
2. An engaging video that explains How Vaccines Work.
1. A mesmerizing video about real advances in Human Genetics.
– This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.