Did Giants Once Live In North America? Two Brothers Search For The Tall Truth
There are many translations and modern-day explanations for stories told in the Bible. Among them are tales of giants that lived among the “normal” sized humans. The King James version of Genesis 6:4 states:
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.
We’ve all grown up hearing stories about a variety of tall beings:
- Paul Bunyan, the giant lumberjack of American folklore.
- The biblical account of David and the giant Goliath.
- The gods and goddesses of Greek mythology known as the Titans.
- The one-eyed giant Cyclops of Greek and Roman tales.
- Jack, who climbed a beanstalk and encountered a giant.
- And, of course, ever since his national debut in 1928, we’ve been exposed to nearly daily images of a very tall, reportedly friendly green giant who rules over a huge valley of vegetables.
Legends abound of giant humans. The New York Public Library lists a 1922 book in its archives, “A Book Of Giants: Tales of Very Tall Men of Myth, Legend, History, and Science.”
On tonight’s premiere of History —> Read More Here