Watch NASA’s ‘Mars Mystery Solved’ Press Briefing Right Here
NASA will hold a press briefing at 11:30 a.m. EDT on Monday, Sept. 28 to detail what the space agency calls a “major science finding” from its ongoing exploration of Mars. You can watch it here.
What will NASA be reporting? Some have speculated that the space agency might report the discovery of life on Mars. Others think it might report the discovery of liquid water, which is considered a key ingredient for a planet’s suitability for life.
Whatever it is, we’ll just have to wait and see what NASA has up its sleeve.
NASA says members of the public are welcome to pose questions to the participants of the briefing using the hashtag #AskNASA.
The participants include:
- Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Michael Meyer, lead scientist for the agency’s Mars Exploration Program, also at NASA headquarters.
- Lujendra Ojha, a Ph.D. candidate in planetary science at Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
- Mary Beth Wilheim, of NASA’s Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, California and Georgia Institute of Technology
- Alfred McEwen, principal investigator for the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) at the University of Arizona in Tucson.
– This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.